Restoran Nasi Arab Damsyik (Seremban)

Menu Foods Arabic in Malaysia


My wife and three sons, we took off from Putrajaya Negeri Sembilan to the car. Entry into the North South Expressway (NSE) through Toll-Bandar Baru Bangi. We came out of the PLUS through Toll Senawang and into Persiaran Senawang 1. After that, I'm turning into a car driven Jalan Paroi - Senawang. Stop at a restaurant of Damascus Arab Rice.

I really like the food from the Arabs in Jordan to learn more. After all, about 5 years in studying there. If feels to eat Arab food, I would find a suitable restaurant. It happened that afternoon our family through Jalan Paroi ~ Senawang in Seremban. Arrive at the restaurant, we ordered the menu 'Chicken and Mutton Rice Mandi' and drinks (Shai) hot tea and mango juice. Mandi Rice served with "Laban" (milk, such as "yogurt" with mint) sauce, "tohinah" and "salatah. "

Nasi Mandi Ayam (RM36)
Washing rice is quite popular on the menu states the Middle East. According to the history of this menu from the capital of Yemen and is also popular in Damascus, Syria.

I can be aware of this restaurant in Damascus, Arab Rice plans at the Nasi Lemak Kopi O TV9. Since then, I intend to try the cuisine menu. Before this, my family and I've been to a number of Arab restaurants in the Klang Valley and Cyberjaya.


 
Anyone who would like to try Nasi Arab Damascus in Seremban, the address is:
 
No 1, Jalan Bourgainvilla 1,
(Near Jalan Paroi - Senawang)
Bourgainvilla Park,
70400 Senawang, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.

My family left home from Seremban to Kajang. Go to Kajang Seremban Highway (soon). Then through the Toll and Toll Setul Dam. We quickly out of the Kajang South toll.

Sponsor Links

Click Here! Click Here! Click Here!

Search This Blog