Restoran Kari Kepala Ikan SG @ Subang Jaya

I was amused when I first heard of a famous curry fish head restaurant in Subang Jaya 3K complex. 3K actually stands for Kompleks Kemudahan Kemasyarakatan which means public sports facility. This place has fitness gym, swimming pool, football field and badminton court. But when I was told about the restaurant, I was wondering how does it fit into the overall picture.

Strangely enough, the restaurant is there alright, located right next to the main entrance of this complex. It looks like a Malay owned restaurant judging by the signage.

DSC_1087

What was even more surprising is the popularity of this place. The restaurant was literally packed with people during lunch hours.
DSC_1068

My colleague ordered the set promotion which consists of a curry fish head, ayam madu (honey chicken) and mango salad for RM 38.
DSC_1041

The portion of the curry fish head was quite huge. The curry has a thick texture to it and tasted good. I find myself pouring a generous serving of the gravy on my plate of rice.
DSC_1032

The honey chicken has a slight sour-ish taste to it. I would prefer if it was a wee bit sweeter. But it was still nice.
DSC_1045

They also have quite a variety of other stuff to try out.
DSC_1018

For something different, we also took the Mee Goreng Mamak (RM 4.80). Suitable for those who prefer noodles than rice.
DSC_1023

The Thai Tou Foo was another dish we ordered (RM 8). It has a sweet and sour taste to it. The tou foo was crispy on the outside.
DSC_1055

And here is a picture of the big plate of omelet (RM 6) that came with the rest of the food.
DSC_1035

Overall I do enjoy the food a lot. The large number of people coming to eat during lunch time is an indication of the good food that they serve there.

Restoran SG Kari Kepala Ikan
3k Sports Complex  Inn
Jalan 13/1
Persiaran Kewajipan
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel: 03-56371363

Sponsor Links

Click Here! Click Here! Click Here!

Search This Blog